Monday, 28 November 2011

The plane crash : A joke

Another funny update from a Facebook friend, her name is Lady Gaga... sorry, I mean her name is Vivian Smiggle - Yes, thats her real FB name.

"A small private airplane was about to crash, with
5 passengers on board but with only 4 parachutes available.
The 1st passenger
said I'm Kanu Nwankwo, one of the
best soccer players in the world; you
can't afford to lose me! So he took
the 1st pack and jumped.
The 2nd
passenger said, I'm Lil Wayne, I spit crack outta my mouth when I rap shit.
With that, he started rapping 'Lolipop' and took the 2nd
pack n jumped...
The 3rd passenger was
Goodluck Jonathan, said I'm the president of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria; the
most powerful man in the Country!
I have great responsibility and I'm
the smartest president in Nigeria's
history. I am indispensable as
Nigerians need me for the
successful implementation of
poverty alleviation, deregulation,
privatisation, monetisation,
etc.Then he grabbed the pack next
to him and jumped out of the plane

.
The 4th passenger an old Bishop said
to the 5th passenger, an 8 year old
school girl, I'm old and don't have
long to live. As I'm a CATHOLIC I'll
sacrifice my life and let you have
the last parachute.
But the little girl
turned to the Bishop and said, 'It's
okay there are still two parachutes left for
you and I'.
The Bishop exclaimed, 'How come!'
Little girl said, 'Nigeria's smartest president
has taken my school bag and left the parachute!'""





0 comments:

Post a Comment